Your home or business is in our service area!
Please complete the applicable paperwork for your residence or business and the services you desire and return to us as soon as possible.
Residential Applications and Agreements
For residential services, please complete the Residential Service agreement, the Residential Maintenance Agreement, the Residential Internet and/ or TV agreement and the Landlord Property Access agreement if you rent your home.
- Residential Service Agreement
- Residential Highspeed Internet Agreement
- Residential TV Service Agreement
- Residential Maintenance Agreement
- Landlord Property Access Approval Agreement
Business Applications and Agreements
For business services, please complete the Business Service Highspeed Internet agreement, the Business Maintenance agreement and the Landlord/ Lessor Property Access Approval Agreement if your office is leased.
- Business Service Highspeed Agreement
- Business Maintenance Agreement
- Landlord/ Lessor Property Access Approval Agreement
You have several options to return the paperwork:
- Email the paperwork to email@example.com
- Mail to our LaCygne office at PO Box 450, LaCygne, KS 66040 or fax to 913.757.2724
- Bring to our office in Louisburg at 8 S Broadway #14. Our Louisburg office is open Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 11am-6pm.
There is a $300 drop charge that may be paid up front or over 12 installments on your monthly bill. We also run a credit check to determine if we will collect a security deposit. This deposit is refunded back to your account after one year with interest. If you have any questions or need help picking the best plan for your needs, call our office at 877.876.4434.